SHIPPING & ORDER PROCESSING
- Spoon it! ships throughout South Africa using our third party shipping carrier.
- Once your order is paid for and received, we start the process of making your cookie dough and send it within 2-3 days. Therefore you should receive them within 4-5 days, depending on what day you put your order due to shipping restrictions – see below.
- Orders are only shipped nationwide, Monday through Wednesday. We do not ship nationwide on Thursdays, Fridays or public holidays. The reason for this is that we don’t like our products lying around in warehouses on weekends or extended periods.
NATIONWIDE SHIPPING GUARANTEE
- Shipments can only be delivered to a street address within South Africa.
- Spoon it! is not responsible for delays in delivery times due to incorrect or incomplete addresses.
- Shipments that are returned or require rerouting due to incorrect addresses will be subject to additional charges for reshipment and/or relabeling.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded for late deliveries in the event the business is closed or if the recipient is not available to receive the package when delivered.
- Our shipping service will require a signature for delivery.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the contents of the package are stored in a refrigerator or freezer promptly after delivery.
- Estimated delivery timelines do not take unexpected weather delays into consideration, which may affect shipping and arrival dates.
- Spoon it! is not responsible for delays due to weather conditions or other natural causes beyond our control.
- Weather and unforeseen circumstances can delay your shipment. We strongly recommend that you schedule your order to arrive at least 2 business day before your desired usage date to allow for any delays.
- All shipments are sent using an courier service in a normal shipping box. Don’t worry! Your cookie dough is sent in a frozen state and should therefore still be cold when it arrives with you. Even if it isn’t, our cookie dough can be kept at room temperature for approximately a week. We do recommend that you put the product in a refrigerator or freezer upon receipt. Our cookie dough is best eaten at room temperature.
- Due to the perishable nature of our products, Spoon it! does not accept returns.
- There are no returns or exchanges.
- Circumstance pending, Spoon it! will issue a credit or re-order.
- If, for some reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact our Customer Service Team within 2 days of when the package was received, and we will make every effort to make sure you are happy with your Spoon it! experience. Within reason of course.
CANCELLATIONS AND MODIFICATIONS
- Orders may not be cancelled within two business days of the ship or pick-up date. For order cancellation or modification requests, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 083 810 3930 immediately. We will do our best to accommodate your needs, however, such requests may not be possible due to the order processing and production schedule.
- The Spoon it! Customer Service Team can be reached Monday–Friday, 9:00AM–4:00PM. Please call us at 083 296 8926 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We will do our best to accommodate your needs and make sure you are happy with your Spoon it! experience.