When your standard sweet treats are feeling a little too basic, try sandwiching toasted marshmallows and chocolate with flattened pieces of cookie dough.
Prep Time – 20 mins
Total Time – 20 mins
- 500gr tub of Spoon It! Edible Cookie Dough (we used the Choc Chip dough)
20 jumbo marshmallows (we got ours from Woolworths) – alternatively you can use normal sized ones
2 large chocolate bars of your choice, split into two (we used Hershey bars we got as a gift from a friend in the US)
- Line an 20cm x 20cm baking dish with baking paper so there’s an overhang. Transfer half the cookie dough to the baking paper and pat down so it creates a thin even layer. Cover with another piece of parchment, leaving an overhang, and repeat with remaining cookie dough. Transfer to the freezer until firm, 2 hours.
- Remove pan from freezer and separate layers of cookie dough. Cut into eight large squares.
- Over an open flame on a gas stove (or however you can), toast marshmallows.
- Sandwich chocolate and marshmallows in between two squares of cookie dough.
- Enjoy this gooey, fun treat!